13/03/2015

忙しい

Guys, I feel like I'm doing so many things these days. Ever since LVER I ran all around Paris with my dear friends and I didn't stop. I'm literally having sore muscles !

Last friday I had a night out with my dearie Andrea/Umako from Bordeaux and her lovely friends (Lucile, Tanguy and Aurélien, am I right ?) 'till midnight, then the day after and for all the week-end I visited Paris with Trang darling.

On Saturday we did Notre-Dame, half the Louvre, Baby Paris, part of the Seine banks, Ladurée for lunch then part of Le Marais and Princess Crepe !

At Notre-Dame

OOTD :
Hat, necklace : handmade
Blouse : Surface Spell
JSK : AatP

W/ Andrea darling at Baby Paris

Sunday, Versailles ! We did the whole thing, the main castle, the gardens, the two Trianon and the queen's Hamlet. Soooo tired !













Wonderful costumes of royal footmen




It was awesome ! I was happy to see you, Trang !

 
Also, these days I'm working on a music video with the french singer Emma Kemy. It's an awesome experiment, working with such a nice crew in a professional setting ! I already did two days of shooting, maybe one or two more and it'll be complete.



I keep bothering the director with movie-related question since I'm so curious about the movie industry and barely ever come across a professional. I'm way too curious about how everything works, especially post-production work !
You can see more updates about this on my instagram account (@roseopaline). Stay tuned for the release date and the release party invitation !


Also, this is totally too early to speak about it, but I'm super excited since I might work in the future with super talented designers from Ikian. I'm a huge fan of their works, and if you love minimalistic/avant-garde style you should definitively check out their kimono based clothes and especially these awesome unisex ninja boots !


I'll be attending tons of meetups in the next week (and I have nothing to wear), so brace yourself for a lot of pictures. See ya !

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire